Maple 2440x1220mm MDF Sheet
- 2440x1220mm (8ft x 4ft)
- European MDF
- 18mm Thick
- Hard wearing and wipe-clean melamine face
- Colour Finish to either one or both sides
- Perfect Colour Match To Slatwall Panels & Wooden Shelves
- Compatible with our range of Slatwall Pro Finishing Trims
- Delivery needs to be by pallet carrier. See below for costs
We have to deliver our MDF boards on a pallet, so delivery costs will rarely be below £75+vat. If you are ordering your MDF sheets with other items you can combine the delivery cost and save money, to find out your exact delivery cost simply add everything you require to the shopping basket, click on view basket and enter your postcode where it says too.
What Sort of MDF Are Your Boards Made From?:
All of the MDF we use in our products; unslatted MDF Boards, slatwall panels and slatwall shelves is European grade 18mm thick MDF. All colour finishes including the wood-grain finishes are melamine faced, this gives them a long lasting and hard wearing finish.
We do not sell imported Chinese MDF boards. There are some bad stories out there about what cheap Chinese MDF may contain inside, so we only deal with European sourced MDF.
We have a full range of colours available for our MDF boards, you can see the full range in our Plain MDF Sheets section. All of our colour finished MDF Sheets are Melamine faced. You can choose to have the colour finish on a single side with raw MDf on the other, or you can have the colour finish on both sides.
MDF Boards are big and heavy items so they can be tricky to deliver.
We stack your MDF sheets on a pallet and use high quality steel banding to secure them in place, if you have ordered slatwall inserts, accessories or other small items, they will be placed on the top of your pallet. Once we have all of your order on the pallet we use a high quality, clear shrink wrap to protect everything during its journey to you, we even use thick protective corner strips to stop any edges getting damaged.
Your pallet will then be collected from us by the UK’s largest pallet network and will be delivered to you in a few working days.
Pallet Delivery Information:
- 2440x1220mm MDF Sheets weigh around 40kg each. Delivery will be made to you on a pallet, unless you have access for a fork-lift truck you will need to unload the slatwall panels one-at-a-time by hand.
- You will need something to cut the metal banding with that secures your MDf boards panels to the pallet, good strong pliers or wire cutters will do.
- The delivery driver is not our employee and they are only insured to get the delivery to you, they cannot help you unload
- Due to the size and weight of MDF sheets, please make sure you have some people around to help you unload, unloading really isn’t a one person job
- Be careful how you handle your MDF boards and how you store them, sliding them across each other and standing them up on their sides will damage them
- In the unfortunate event that you do have some damages on your delivery, you need to call us as soon as possible, and sign the drivers paper work as ‘damaged’, if there are a lot of damages you may want to refuse the delivery, please give a call on 0845 0942751 before you do this though so that we can arrange for replacements to get to you in a speedy manor.