1600H x 665W Pegwall Back Double Sided Gondola Isle Bay
- Genuine Tegometall branded product
- Jura white finish
- Perforated (Pegwall) Back Panels
- Choice of base shelf size
- One end leg (to complete run you need to buy additional end legs)
- Choice of ticket strip colour
What is Tegometall Shelving?:
Tegometall is the industry standard display system for metal shelving. You will see this top brand of shelving in all of the large retailers from convenience stores to supermarkets. The quality of Tegometall shelving is simply excellent so not only will this shop shelving system look great in your shop, it will last a long time too.
Do I Need Anything Else?
Now that you have the selected a size Tegometall bay that suits you, it is time to think about shelving and runs. You will need to buy an extra base leg to complete a run of bays. So if you are having one single bay on its own, you will need one extra base leg to finish it. If you are have three runs of two bays for example you would need three end of run legs, one to complete each run.
Use the links above in the red box to select your end-of-run legs and shelf kits.
Your delivery of Tegometall Shelving will require self assembly, but don't worry it is very, very easy to put together. To help you we have put together a handy little step-by-step guide.
Click here for our handy Tegometall Assembly Guide
We can deliver our Tegometall Shop Shelving anywhere in the UK. The cost of delivery does depend on the quantities you have ordered. The best way to find out the cost of delivery is to add all of the items you require to the shopping basket, then click on view basket. Once in the basket section you can enter your postcode to find the exact cost of delivery to you.
Pallet Delivery Information:
- Delivery of wall bays will be made to you on a pallet, unless you have access for a fork-lift truck you will need to unload your delivery by hand.
- You will need something to cut the metal banding with that secures your items to the pallet, good strong pliers or wire cutters will do.
- The delivery driver is not our employee and they are only insured to get the delivery to you, they cannot help you unload
- Please make sure you have some people around to help you unload, unloading really isn’t a one person job
- In the unfortunate event that you do have some damages on your delivery, you need to call us as soon as possible, and sign the drivers paper work as ‘damaged’, if there are a lot of damages you may want to refuse the delivery, please give a call on 0845 0942751 before you do this though so that we can arrange for replacements to get to you in a speedy manor.
- Deliveries are made on a non-specific day Monday to Friday.