Sharp XE-A307 Cash Register
The XEA 307 features a class leading large multi-line operator display and is ideal for retailers who need a professional,reliable and easy to use machine.
One of the key benefits of the XEA 307 is the built-in support for barcode scanning to allow for fast customer service. For a full audit trail, a fast twin station printer is included as well as a 9,000 line Electronic Journal.
For easy set-up, a free PC Link software programme allows for effortless product maintenance and via the SD card a data export function allows for sales data to be saved for use within any spreadsheet.
What Features Does This Till Have?
- Contemporary and stylish design
- Multi-line LCD operator display
- High speed quiet twin station thermal printer - 15 lines / sec
- Built-in Barcode scanning support
- Pop-up and swivel customer display creates a good impression
- Full size keyboard with 57 responsive raised keys
- 99 departments max
- Full Audit Trail - 9,000 line electronic journal
- 10,000 PLU / items
- Flexible enough to support 25 clerks.
- Graphic logo printing
- Currency conversion
- Be safe - Lockable full size sturdy metal Cash drawer with 5 note and 8 coin compartments
- Save time by automating routine tasks - 1 Auto menu for 5 Auto keys
- SD Card slot for data back-up and peace of mind
- Free PC Programming tool included.
- Export sales data for use within a spreadsheet for convenience
What Colours Is This Till Available In?
This cash register is only available in the colour shown
Which Till Rolls Does This Cash Register Use?
The Sharp XE-A307 uses 57mm x 57mm Thermal rolls
Download A Manual For This Cash Register
Do You Set-Up and Install My Cash Register For Me?
We can offer a delivery and installation service for customers in Essex, Suffolk, some surrounding areas and parts of London, this can cost up to £200 depending on which cash register you are purchasing.
All of our tills come with full instructions allowing you to set-up your till yourself just the way you need it. Installation of your new cash register will be easy as all of our till come with plugs attached.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on all of our Tills and Cash Registers costing £100 or more. Tills costing less then £100 will be subject to a delivery charge of £16.50. This does have exclusions though. If you live in the Scottish Highlands or Islands, N.Ireland, Eire, Isle of Wight, Devon or Cornwall then there will be an additional delivery charge to pay. To see how much delivery will be you can either call us on 0845 0942751 or simply add the items you require to the shopping basket, click on view basket and you can then calculate the delivery charge for your order using your postcode.
Our range of Tills and Cash Registers are delivered by one of the countries largest parcel delivery companies. If you happen to order more than 5 Cash Registers from us at the same time we may deliver them on a pallet to make it easy and cheaper for you to receive your delivery.
Parcel Delivery Information:
- We use one of the largest parcel carriers in the country
- The driver will deliver the items to your door
- Items will be well packacked in the factory delivery boxes
- Please check all items before signing for the delivery. If you sign for everything as ‘ok’ we will be unable to claim for replacements should you have damages.