Our incredible range of shop counters are created to be very strong and last a long time butbe reasonable in price to all shops. They are transported flat-packed and the construction directions are included. These are not your usual flimsy flat-packs, these are very sturdy and high quality.
Shop counters need to be delivered on a pallet due to their size and weight.
- When getting your pallet, please check for any damage that may have arisen in transit, if you happen to find some harm done, please make a note of this and notify us as soon as possible.
- Shop counters can be quite heavy. Delivery will be made to you on a pallet, and unless you have contact with a fork-lift truck you’ll need to unload the items by hand.
- Due to the size and heaviness of Shop counters, please make sure you have some individuals around to help you unpack, unloading really isn’t a job for one person.
- Be cautious with how you handle your items and how you store them, gliding them across each other and standing them up on their sides will impair them.
- In the unlucky event that you do have some harm come to your store shop counters on your delivery, you need to call us as soon as possible, and sign the drivers paper work as ‘damaged’ If there are a lot of damages you may want to refuse delivery, please give us a call before you do, so that we can organise for replacements to get to you in a quick manner.
We offer FREE DELIVERY on our full range of Premium Shop Counters and Premium Gondolas. This does have exclusions though. If you live in the Scottish Highland or Islands, N.Ireland, Eire, Isle of Wight, Devon or Cornwall then there will be a delivery charge to pay. To see how much delivery will be you can either call us on 0845 0942751 or simply add the items you require to the shopping basket, click on view basket and you can then calculate the delivery charge for your order using your postcode.
Again our convenience store shop counters & gondolas are big and heavy items so they can be tricky to deliver.
We will place your store counters or shop gondolas on a pallet and use high quality steel banding to secure them in place, if you have ordered other smaller items they will be placed on the top of your pallet. Once we have all of your order on the pallet we use a high quality, clear shrink wrap to protect everything during its journey to you, we even use thick protective corner strips to stop any edges getting damaged.